Air fryer french toast sticks: It’s raining outside and you’re sitting in front of the window, enjoying the fresh wind and you’re dreaming of something hot and crispy on your table. Don’t you think everyone feels the same sometimes? If yes, we’re going to make that dream come true with the specialty of “Air Fryer French Toast Sticks” which will elevate your mood and make such a day worth remembering!!
Let’s have a quick tour of the way of making such a wish come true within just a few minutes of preparation. We’ll be discussing every minute detail of the recipe along with the preservation of the same.
- How To Prepare Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
- How To Preserve Home-Made Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
- How To Freeze Easy Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
- Best Topping Ideas For Healthy Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Tips To Follow For Making Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Can I prepare Garlic Bread using an Air Fryer?
- Is there any change in the texture of toast sticks after freezing or using multigrain bread?
- Can you add fillings in the Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
How To Prepare Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
Are you ready to make a delicious breakfast meal to make this tasty dish? You need to follow all the steps and things given below. Scroll and read all the instructions nicely. Potato and fryer mix can be used to create an easy and delicious recipe for air fryer French toast sticks.
These sticks are excellent for a quick and simple breakfast or lunch because they have a somewhat crispy and sour flavor. They can be topped with oregano and chili flakes for a more luxurious treat or served.
In order to make this air fryer French Toast sticks, you will need some ingredients which are important and listed below :
- 6 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
After you gather all ingredients, now the next step is to make this air fryer french toast Sticks step by step with the help of the procedure given as follows:
- Each slice of bread must be cut into three equal sticks.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl.
- Dip each breadstick in the egg mixture and brush both sides.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place the breadsticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Fry at 375°F for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden and crisp.
- Repeat that with the remaining breadsticks. Serve hot with your favorite ingredients such as syrup, whipped cream, and fruit. Enjoy delicious Air Fryer French Toast Sticks!
How To Preserve Home-Made Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
Follow these steps to store French toast sticks in your air fryer.
- After air-frying the French toast sticks, let them cool completely. This will prevent moisture from accumulating in the storage container and causing it to become soggy.
- When cool, place the French toast sticks in an airtight container or ziplock bag.
- Remove as much air as possible from the container or bag to prevent moisture ingress.
- Label the container or bag with the date of manufacture to indicate the shelf life.
- French toast sticks can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and in the freezer for 1-2 months.
- When ready to eat, heat in an air fryer at 350°F for 2-3 minutes or until crisp.
- By following these steps, you can keep your air fryer French toast sticks fresh and delicious for as long as possible.
How To Freeze Easy Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
For long-term preservations of Air Fryer French Toast Sticks, there’s no better alternative than freezing them. There are multiple benefits of keeping these yummy and crispy toast sticks for freezing and enjoying it the same as when it was freshly fried.
Make sure that the systematic approach is a game changer in the quality and texture of this recipe, hence below are the points to consider while freezing them:
- After the successful preparation of golden brown and sizzling Air Fryer French Toast Sticks, it’s time to keep it on the countertop for cooling, so that all the hotness is eliminated to prevent a soggy texture.
- Once cooled thoroughly, it’s time to carry out the process of flash freezing, which is, to align all the toast sticks on the baking tray and keep the gap between one another to the toast stick.
- Keep the tray in the freezer for 80-90 minutes, so that all the toast sticks become firm and minimize the chances of strange texture after freezing.
- After 80-90 minutes withdraw the tray from the freezer and transfer all the toast sticks to the freezer-safe bag, you can also wrap an individual stick for extra protection.
- Seal the freezer-safe bag using a vacuum sealer and allocate the secure and empty place in the freezer so that, It’ll safe for a month or two.
- At the time of using the frozen Air Fryer French Toast Sticks just withdraw it and defrost in the refrigerator itself overnight and next day reheat it by frying it golden brown.
Best Topping Ideas For Healthy Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
In order to elevate the delicious taste of these tasty Air Fryer French Toast Sticks we’re again presenting something which will not only bring a smile to your face but also give you a mouthwatering feel after tasting them.
Here’s the list of ideas to top these Air Fryer French Toast Sticks with your favorite toppings:
Nutella: For those who love something creamy and buttery to have over most of their favorite recipe, here we’re giving you the best option which makes these toast sticks taste a hundred times better. Spread the layer of Nutella over the crispy golden Air Fryer French Toast Sticks.
Bananas: It’s always difficult for diabetic patients to have something sweet, for them, toppings of banana slices can act as healthy as a naturally sweet recipe to have!
Jelly: Most kids love to have jelly on cakes, cookies, and toast. For them, it’ll be a bonus recipe to have along with their favorite flavored mango, strawberry, pineapple, etc jelly on these toast sticks.
Orange or lime zest: For a fruity taste on the Air Fryer French Toast Sticks you can add the zest of orange, lemon, or any of your favorite citrus fruit, it’ll give a delicious twist to these toast sticks.
Mango or coconut: Everyone misses the tropical season once a year, here’s the idea to bring back the feel of the tropical season with these grated ripe mangoes and coconut over these toast sticks.
Tips To Follow For Making Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
Here are some tips for making delicious French toast sticks in your air fryer.
- Choose the right bread: Choose a sturdy bread that holds its shape when cut into sticks. Brioche, challah, or Texas toast are great options.
- Cut the bread into strips: Cut the bread into strips about 1 inch wide and 3 inches long. This makes them easy to handle and dip into the egg mixture.
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture: In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Dip each breadstick in the egg mixture, making sure to brush all sides.
- Use Cooking Spray: Lightly spray the breadsticks with cooking spray before placing them in the air fryer basket. This helps it to be nice and tasty.
- Serve with your favorite toppings: Serve air fryer French toast sticks with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, powdered sugar, or fresh fruit fun!
FAQS on Instant Pot Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
1. Can I prepare Garlic Bread using an Air Fryer?
Absolutely, your favorite cheesy and hot garlic bread can be prepared using an Air Fryer. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature properly.
2. Is there any change in the texture of toast sticks after freezing or using multigrain bread?
As far as freezing is concerned, if kept well with the systematic approach briefed above will not show any noticeable changes in the texture, whereas if you use multi-grain bread then it may show significant changes in texture and flavor as well.
3. Can you add fillings in the Air Fryer French Toast Sticks?
Yes, there’s no limit to adding up your favorite and making the best out of it as per your choice and preferences. Peanut butter, Nutella, Creamy cheese, and a fruity twist can take the taste of Air Fryer French Toast Sticks beyond delicious!
To sum up, “Air Fryer French Toast Sticks” are the most delicious breakfast meals, they can be prepared very easily and quickly. In this blog post, we have provided many recipes and ways to make this dish. It is extremely crispy food and also rich in proteins. It has great toppings of different types. We have provided a full guide on air fryer French toast Sticks. You can also eat it at lunch and enjoy these delicious air fryer French toast Sticks.
Give your opinion on this blog on our Canfoodgobad.com website and communicate with us if in doubt we will try to reach you as soon as possible.