Do you have something interesting that you’d like to share? Submit your content idea to Team CanFoodGoBad.com. Scroll down a little and get through the guidelines to write, content type that we accept, and complete submission procedure.
What We Accept?
We only accept posts on the topics as mentioned below:
Link Placement will be done with a small Fee
What We Don’t Accept?
We do not accept any writings regarding gambling, trading, or adults.
What Writing Style You Ought to Adopt?
Below are the guidelines for SEO optimized structure:
Important Elements Of A Blog:
The important elements that every blog must have are as under:
- Meta Description
- Well Structured Body with H2 and H3 Tags (Subheadings)
Understanding Our Blog Structure
Title of the Blog (H1 Tag)
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING TITLE
- Try to make your title as engaging as it can be
- Keep it around 70 characters
- Include the focus keyword
- Use another related keyword
- It should contain any crisp idea that could be handy for our readers
- Keep the tone exciting – users must click on it after reading
- Do not overpromise
Note: You can keep the SEO Title same as the H1 Tag.
Body of the Blog (Structure of Our Blogs)
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING BODY OF THE BLOG
- Start off with the focus keyword
- Let our audience know what they will be learning from the article
- How the content will assist them in resolving various calculations problems
- Focus on the pivot idea and briefly explain how it will be handy
- Use the focus keyword at least twice in the introduction
- Use secondary keywords as well
- Write at least 7-8 sentences in the introduction
- Break into two paragraphs if possible
- Must have focus keyword
- You can have only one H2 Tag in a blog post
Content Under H2 Tag:
- Few sentences about the topic you are writing – could be an extension of the introduction
- Can use a relevant table, like Overview of the Exam
H3 Tags: All subheadings that come after H2 should be H3
- Can have multiple H3 Tags
- Good to have focus keyword in some H3 Tags if not all
- Keep secondary keywords
- Give relevant information under each H3 Tag
- Each H3 should convey one point
- Can include tables if necessary
- Tables shouldn’t be more than three columns
- No sentences should be used in the tables
- If there are too many H3s (or if the word count of the entire post is very high), give a second and if required, third CTA after suitable interval
- Interlink wherever possible, do not overdo it
- Avoid over-optimization and artificial stuffing of keywords
- Use images or infographics to better illustrate the concept under study
- Use bullets to highlight various tricks to resolve particular problems
- 14. We accept word count in the range 500-1500/Article
Must have the focus keyword and secondary keyword
It is basically the post snippet that shows up in Google search results, just below the blue clickable link (title of the post).
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING META DESCRIPTION
Explain the post title, tell what the post is about and how it can help in brief
- Start with the focus keyword
- Use secondary/LSI keywords and variations of keywords
How to Submit?
You can send us your writing piece via an email ([email protected]). It can either be a Doc File or a Word File.
What Happens Next?
After you submit or send your content to us, it is screened through the following procedure:
- Our editors will thoroughly read your sample content
- Will gather feedback from our writing experts
- Get back to you with editing notes and ask you to make changes (if required).
- Once you are back with content we are looking for, we will be glad to publish it on our site!