Taco Spaghetti: Are you looking to make a weeknight dinner that is kid-friendly and easy to make along with delicious taste? then you better try to make taco spaghetti which includes three of your reasons.
It is the best one-pot meal and delicious comfort food for dinner which has all Mexican flavors and it can be made within half an hour. And even if you are a fan of Tex-Mex flavors then this is the right choice. If you are to add more spice you can just add some extra Jalapenos.
Check out the blog post, completely as we have provided complete information about the recipe like how to make it and what ingredients we need along with that we have provided you with other interesting information like tips and tricks, storing, serving, and many more. Just try it out and enjoy it!!!
- What are the Ingredients That You Need To Cook Taco Spaghetti Recipe
- How To Prepare Taco Spaghetti In Step By Step
- How To Store this Taco Spaghetti Recipe For Long
- Tips and Tricks To Follow While Making Taco Spaghetti
- Substitution, Variations, and Add ons For Taco Spaghetti
- What can you serve along with the Taco Spaghetti Recipe?
- How to reheat this Mexican taco spaghetti?
- How long does it take to cook this taco spaghetti?
As we know, taco spaghetti is a delicious casserole that brings two favorite dishes under one roof. And it is the fastest-making dish for weeknight dinner and it doesn’t need many dishes as it is one pot meal. Here we are going to list out the ingredients that you need to make the taco spaghetti.
- Uncooked Spaghetti Noodles
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef
- Yellow Onions
- Can of Rotel Tomatoes
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Want to make an easy meal that your will love? If yes, you came to the right place and you are looking at the making process. Just check out this making process properly and do not miss any step. And it is so flavorful, hearty, and budget-friendly too as many ingredients that we are using are kitchen staples. Then just start making!!
- Just take the large stockpot and keep it on the stove over medium-high heat and add olive oil to it and heat.
- Once the oil is heated up, then add the ground beef, onion, and taco seasoning.
- Cook the beef by breaking it with a spoon, until the beef is completely cooked, it may take 4-5 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add the Rotel tomatoes, spaghetti noodles, and water.
- Once the water is boiled, then keep the stove simmers on low heat and cook it for 15 minutes by covering the lid.
- Then remove the pot from the stove and add the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- And then finally garnish it with freshly chopped cilantro and green onion if you want.
- That’s it, serve your family and enjoy!!
When it comes to storing the leftovers or if you want to store them and eat when you crave then just cool the taco spaghetti recipe completely at room temperature and then place it in an air-tight container, if you want to store it for 3-4 days, you can store it in the refrigerator, or if you want to store it for months, then store it in an airtight container and make sure the lid is sealed tight.
When you would like to eat it you can just reheat it by placing it in the microwave, if you remove it from the freezer thaw it overnight in the refrigerator and reheat it on the stovetop or microwave.
Following are basic tips and tricks to follow while cooking taco spaghetti, it just helps you to get the best results.
- When you are cooking the recipe after adding the noodles, dont just keep it on high flame to cook fast, give time to cook on low heat.
- And even if you want you can add sour cream, green cheese, the type of cheese you like.
- If you want to cook the dish, even faster, you can cook the beef and store it in the refrigerator. t can store for 3 days.
- Try to use cheese that is not grated than using the pre-grated version. So that you do not need to eat preservatives.
- Dont overcook the pasta as they do not be tasty.
- Even you can use the leftover cooked beef in the recipe if you have it.
Sometimes, when we crave to make taco spaghetti we may not have all the ingredients available at home, or some of the ingredients we use in this recipe may be allergic to you. So, for them, we have provided some substitutions, variations, and add-ons that you can use in taco spaghetti.
- First, when it comes to noodles, if you do not have spaghetti, you can use other types of noodles too like linguine, penne, macaroni, angel hair, fettuccine, and many more long, and short noodles can be added.
- Now if we come to ground beef, if you dont want to use ground beef, you can skip it and even though we have vegetarian ground beef you can add taht or you can add black beans. Even you can go for turkey, chicken, and pork if you like.
- For taco seasoning, you can use homemade taco seasoning rather than using a packet of taco seasoning. Homemade taco seasoning will be made with oregano, cumin, salt, chili powder, chili flakes, and onion powder.
- All of us do not like to use Rotel tomatoes or canned tomatoes, right? For them, you can use freshly chopped tomatoes.
- You can use any other type of cheese that you like instead of cheddar and mozzarella.
- As an add ons you can add any type of vegetables that you like such as bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and others.
- If you dont want to cook on the stove even you can bake the dish by placing it in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
FAQs on Taco Spaghetti Recipe
You can serve the salsa, honey pecan kiwi salad, basil vinaigrette salad, guacamole, and taco spaghetti recipe.
To reheat the taco spaghetti just place the spaghetti recipe in the microwave dish and then add some water on top. Just cover the dish and cook for below 1 minute and serve.
It takes 30 minutes to cook the taco spaghetti.
Hope you love to make this kid-friendly Mexican taco spaghetti recipe for your busy weeknight dinner. If you like it after trying it, just share it with your friends and family and on social media. Comment to us below how it turned out. Still, if you have any doubts you are always welcome to use the comment section.
For more interesting recipes like Italian breakfast casserole, you can keep an eye on our official website and stay in touch by bookmarking for the latest updates.