Chocolate Chip Pancakes: Are you looking for something to gift your foodie brother? Do you wanna gift him mouth-watering chocolate chip pancakes? He’ll be very amazed by these fluffy and delicious pancakes made with everyone’s favorite chocolate chips. Usually, while working hunger strikes abruptly that time these so yummy chocolate chip pancakes can fulfill your wish! Ingredients used to prepare these pancakes are not only helpful to taste them better but also add some nutritious value to this recipe.
We’ll be presenting a brief synopsis of healthy “Chocolate chip pancakes” recipes in this article, and you’ll be getting familiar with its proper preservation and some topmost tips to enhance its texture and quality.
- How To Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes?
- Tips To Follow For Making Best Chocolate Chip Pancake
- How To Preserve Easy Chocolate Chip Pancakes?
- Topping Ideas For Best Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Can we use dark chocolate instead of Chocolate chips?
- Can you refreeze chocolate chip pancakes more often?
- Which is the best chocolate chip brand for pancakes?
- How much caffeine do Chocolate Chips contain?
Before initiating the procedure to prepare the most delectable and delicious thing for kids to old-age people i.e. the chocolate chip pancakes, you need to thoroughly understand the outline of steps required for preparing these Pancakes. We’ll be acknowledging the simple and easy-to-understand procedure to prepare these pancakes.
Firstly, it’s crucial to understand the required ingredients for the preparation of chocolate chip pancakes, we’re presenting the list of ingredients which are given as follows:
- All-purpose flour or cake flour: 2 cups
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Fined Granulated sugar: 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Almond milk or fat-based milk around 2 cups
- Large whole eggs: 2-3
- Unsalted butter, melted and iced to 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon as optional
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips: 1 cup (prefer mini choco chips)
We hope most of the items are present in your kitchen itself and you don’t need to go and buy these, if not available bring them. It’s time to explore the directions to make these yummy choco-chips pancakes using the steps given below:
- Let’s separate the dry ingredients in a large bowl and add 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 2 tablespoons of fine granulated sugar.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients such as 1/2 cup of milk, 2 large eggs, 1/4 cup of melted and cooled unsalted butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. If needed!
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients and whisk all of the batter until it’s mixed thoroughly. To avoid producing difficult pancakes, don’t overmix the batter.
- One cup of semi-sweet mini chocolate chips should be added to the batter.
- Scoop the batter onto the skillet or griddle using a 1/4 cup measuring cup. You should be able to fit 2-3 pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles form on the surface and the edges start to look dry, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown. It should take between two and three minutes on each side.
- Once the chocolate chip pancakes are golden brown and crispy, transfer them to a plate and cover them with a piece of aluminum foil to keep them warm while you cook the remaining pancakes.
- We’ll be briefing you about the list of toppings to make these chocolate chip pancakes look fancy and intensify their taste while serving.
While preparing these yummy and fluffy chocolate chip pancakes it’s very vital to perform everything with precautions and a systematic approach. There are some parameters you need to keep in mind while undergoing the baking procedure.
Let’s now look into some of the top tips and tricks to remember while preparing chocolate chip pancakes.
- As chocolate chips are the game changer in these pancakes, make sure you use mini pieces of choco-chips instead of using regular kinds of choco-chips.
- To replace the granulated sugar, there’s another way to add natural sweeteners such as mashed banana and honey, it’ll directly decrease the calorie content in these pancakes.
- For gifting, presentation is vital hence, you can make various kinds of shapes using cookie cutters to make heart-shaped, spade-shaped, etc.
- You can also use cake flour or pastry flour to prepare these Chocolate chip pancakes for an extra fluffy and soft texture instead of using regular all-purpose flour.
As far as the preservation of chocolate chip pancakes is concerned it’s very vital to look into the correct procedure to do so, we’ll be discussing the various possibilities to preserve these delicious chocolate chip pancakes.
Let’s go through the brief explanation of how to preserve chocolate chip pancakes without any notable change in taste:
- Let’s say you’re busy lately and you want to prepare these yummy chocolate chip pancakes for your mother who’s coming in 3 days. You can prepare these pancakes in advance and then refrigerate them.
- Make sure you keep these pancakes in a secure place with a systematic coating of cling film on each Chocolate Chip Pancake to protect it from freezer burn.
- Similarly, for occasions, festivals, and birthdays you can freeze them for a longer duration too! These Chocolate chip pancakes can be easily frozen for almost 8-9 weeks without any drastic change in their quality and taste.
- For freezing, it is important to keep all those wrapped chocolate chip pancakes in freezer-safe containers or ziplock plastic bags and allocate the low-traffic place in the freezer for 8-9 weeks.
- Once the special occasion arrives, just defrost the bag of chocolate chip pancakes in the refrigerator or at room temperature for a whole night.
- For bringing back their hotness and freshness, reheat the frozen chocolate chip pancakes using a microwave, oven, or cooking pan as per the availability and your preference.
For gifting, the chocolate chip pancakes must be very elegant in look and delicious as well, for the toppings on these pancakes are very crucial which can make its look as well as taste both beyond amazing!
We’re providing a list of amazing and easy toppings which you can drizzle on these Chocolate chip pancakes:
- Whipped cream: Pancakes always taste better with heavy whipped cream and enhance their delicious texture that looks very fancy and feels so yummy in the mouth.
- Chocolate syrup: To intensify the more Chocolatey flavor in the pancakes, pour this syrup on the top of each pancake. It’ll make these pancakes look great and taste extra great!!
- Flavored ice cream: Imagine adding your favorite flavored ice cream on top of these chocolate chip pancakes which will give you the extremely delicious feel of having dessert for breakfast or brunch.
- Honey and maple syrup: Natural honey contains low calories as compared to granulated sugar, then why can’t we lessen the sugar content and top the pancakes with natural honey to make it sweeter.
- Pistachio: If you’re a very big fan of pistachio in most of the recipes you consume, then these pancakes can also give the twist of pistachio flavor and make the pancakes more flavorful as well as yummy!
FAQs on Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Yes, if there’s no availability of choco-chips in your kitchen you can even make little pieces of dark chocolate or you can use grated dark chocolate in the batter of chocolate chip pancakes. Make sure the dark chocolate is fresh enough to enhance the chocolaty flavor of the pancakes.
No, it’s not advised to refreeze the frozen chocolate chip pancakes as you’ll reheat the pancakes and it’ll come in contact with surrounding unhygienic air which will indirectly result in a change in the texture of the pancakes. Hence, it’s not advisable to refreeze Chocolate chip pancakes.
Well, there are a variety of brands producing chocolate chips but as per our findings and reviewed by experts it’s suggested to use “Sugar Rush mini chocolate chip” which is easily available on all e-commerce platforms.
Generally, one medium jar of chocolate chips contributes around 34 mg of caffeine which is the best content ratio to get the benefits of the same. Along with this, it also has 0.5 g of protein.
It has been shown that the idea of gifting such amazing and delicious “Chocolate Chip Pancakes” will definitely please the mood of your loved ones and not only make them feel delighted but also fulfill their hunger to eat something very special made by you. We’ve tried to cover all the parameters required to know about chocolate chip pancakes and provided a simple and engaging blog post on the same.
We would be grateful to know how you feel about this blog and write a review on the same. Stay tuned for more such acknowledging articles on recipes like Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes.