Brioche French Toast: French toast comes under English breakfast recipes as it is made of bread, custard dip, and butter with some toppings. Are you wondering how to make French toast with this best bread ie., brioche? Then this guide is a savior to all as it discusses the detailed recipe. So jump into this brioche baked french toast recipe article and get the knowledge to cook it with ease.
- What Is Brioche French Toast? – How To Make The Best French Toast With Brioche?
- What Are The Ingredients Used In Brioche French Toast?
- Here Are The Directions To Cook Brioche French Toast
- Tips & Tricks For Preparing Delicious Brioche French Toast Recipe
- What To Top With Brioche French Toast?
- Why Use Brioche Bread For Making French Toast?
- FAQs On French Toast With Brioche Bread
Brioche French Toast is an easy and best French toast that is made with brioche bread. It tastes so yummy and great replacement for the classic French toast. This brioche french toast dish can be treated as a dreamy, buttery, and decadent dessert for breakfast and brunch.
Also, the brioche french toast recipe is a simple yet lavish variety french toast recipe that can be enjoyable at weekends. For fitness and calorie cout people, one that we can suggest is to strike off them for weekends and live life by trying out this perfect sweet breakfast & brunch french toast with brioche. Below are the modules that let you learn what to include and how to make the recipe so easily.
The ingredients and quantities shared here will help to serve four persons and it takes 15 min prep time and 20 min cooking time. Are you wondering about calories? It counts only 732 calories. So here is the list of items needed for making the best brioche french toast:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon butter for pan-frying the bread (add more if needed)
- 6 slices of dry brioche bread, sliced an inch thick
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup (add more if preferred)
- In the first step, everyone should preheat their oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next, take a large or medium-sized bowl and add milk, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, and sugar one by one.
- Blend them well and keep them aside.
- Meanwhile, keep the skillet on the stove and heat up over medium heat.
- Add 1 and a half tsp of butter or as per your choice and wait to melt.
- In that gap, dip the brioche bread for 1 sec into the above-prepared mixture.
- Then, take out the dipped bread and keep it on the skillet to cook. Cook each side for two to three minutes or till it turns to golden color.
- At this point, you can even add more butter to enhance the buttery flavor.
- Take a baking sheet and transfer the cooked bread toast.
- Now, keep this baking sheet in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes for baking.
- While baking your toast, keep the skillet at medium heat and add 1/4 cup of butter, wait to turn it brown by giving a good stir.
- At last, pour the browned butter completely over the brioche baked french toast and decorate with your favorite toppings.
There are a variety of French toast recipes in town but this dish is one of the perfect recipes you should try. This recipe will look easy but it’s not the same so follow the below-instructed tips and don’t stop to back off from cooking. Our guidance on making French toast will prevent you from doing mistakes while cooking:
- The basic and commonly followed tip is to use dry and stale bread for toast and make the best out of the waste. It gives a fluffy and unbreakable texture while making.
- If you have fresh bread and suddenly you make a plan to prepare the French toast then use this trick.
- Take bread slices and bake them for 10 minutes at 275 degrees for dry slices.
- Always use a thick slice of bread for the toast, which is about 3/4 to an inch.
- Follow the ingredients and recipe instructions on point and add up all the items to make the perfect and balanced custard. In French toast, custard mixture plays a major role so plan to mix the milk and eggs in the correct measurements else you will end up with a mushy toast.
- A tip to mixing ideal custard is to use 1 egg per 1/4 cup of milk. The milk should be at room temperature no hot and cold ones are suggested.
- After making the custard mixture, keep it in the fridge for two-three hours or overnight for enjoying the tasty toast.
- The best time to dip the bread in the custard is like 1-2 minutes on each side.
- If you use butter then it cooks the outside of the bread quickly but uncooked at inside.
- Don’t dare to toast any variety of French toast at high temperatures it cooks unevenly and ruins your dish.
Do you have the knowledge about taste and texture of foods? If yes, then you can experiment with toppings for French toast. These days, people are surrounded by plenty of toppings ideas to enhance the taste of your French toast. If you want a burst of flavor after the first bit of toast then top it with some of these ideas:
- Maple Syrup
- Berries like strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and raspberries or even mixed berries
- Tasty and colorful sprinkles
- White sugar dusting with butter
- Nuts such as toasted pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, and cashews
- Peanut butter, almong butter, or other nut butter
- Banana is the most commonly used one
- Savory toppings like Bacon bits, Ham, Sausages, Fried egg
- Some spread like Fruit jams, cookie butter, chocolate, hazelnut, etc.
- You can even try brioche French toast with cream cheese filling for richness.
With spongy and sturdy bread, you can make the perfect French toast. Dipping the soft bread into the custard it starts to mess up the mixture so remember to use stale and dry bread every time.
Brioche bread is the best one as it solves all these issues and balances out the fluffiness and hardiness. Also, it tastes buttery, rich, and mildly sweet. So for the perfect texture and taste, make this appetizing French toast recipe with brioche bread.
Brioche – a yeasted bread that is made up of butter, milk, eggs, and sugar.
Yes, brioche is good for toasting and also yummy to eat without toasting. So, follow the recipe you choose and make it as instructed.
You can try any simple and healthy dish with French toast like fresh fruits, smoothies, and light savory dishes to balance the taste buds.
Now, we hope that you found the correct and valid data related to the brioche french toast recipe which beats all other toasts. You can directly follow the recipe directions on your own as a beginner and make the best French toast for the next breakfast or brunch meal.
This homemade brioche bread french toast provides a terrific taste for less money. Do connect with us, by visiting canfoodgobad.com and gain more breakfast or brunch recipes knowledge like Breakfast Breads, Cranberry Orange Bread, and many baked and toasted others.