Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins: Do you have bananas at home that no one is interested to eat? Worrying about bananas as they are going bad and looking for the idea to use them, what about banana chocolate chunk muffins? Everyone likes to eat muffins for breakfast or for evening snacks. And these are healthy too as we are using bananas.
Making these healthy banana chocolate chunk muffins are so easy to make with fewer ingredients. Look into the article to check out the recipe for the best banana chocolate chunk muffins along with some other information like tips and tricks, storage, and many more. Read More!!!
- What Do You Need To Make Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- How To Make the Moist Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins?
- Tips To Know While Cooking Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Variations To Use For Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- How To Store Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Can I make these banana chocolate chunk muffins dairy free?
- Can I freeze these banana chocolate chunk muffins?
- How do thaw these frozen banana chocolate chunk muffins?
Here we are going to provide you with the ingredients to make banana chocolate chunk muffins.
- Mashed Bananas – 3
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chocolate chunks – 1 cup
- Melted Butter – 1/3 cup
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla – 2 teaspoons
Look into the cooking process of moist banana chocolate chunk muffins. Below is the step-by-step cooking process.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. And you can also prepare a muffin tin by greasing it with butter.
- Now, take a large bowl and add the bananas, brown sugar, and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat them well until they get combined.
- And also beat the egg, vanilla, and butter and mix well.
- Take another large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and stir it well.
- Add all the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together.
- Now spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and place the batter without any space.
Have a look at these tips and tricks to know while cooking banana chocolate chunk muffins easily.
- When you are mixing the batter do not overmix it.
- And after cooking, you just cool the muffins completely.
- Don’t fill the muffin cases all the way to the top or they will overflow during baking.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven, so that they cook evenly through.
- Avoid mixing ingredients at high speeds.
Here we are going to tell you about all the other variations that you can use for banana chocolate chunk muffins.
- You can add dried cranberries and raisins instead of chocolate.
- You can use different types of nuts such as pecans, almonds, or pistachios.
- To make banana muffins healthier, choose dark chocolate with less sugar, and use almond and whole wheat flour.
You can store the delicious banana chocolate chunk muffins for up to 3-4 days at room temperature, by placing them in an air-tight container, and if you are thinking to store the muffins for a more long time you can store them in the refrigerator by placing them in an airtight container. Even you can store the muffins for a long by storing them in air-tight bags and keeping them in the freezer.
FAQs on Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Yes, to make dairy-free banana chocolate chunk muffins just replace the melted butter with the same amount of melted coconut oil and follow the recipe as directed.
Yes, you can freeze these banana chocolate chunk muffins for up to 3 months. But you need to wrap it tightly in an airtight container and freeze it.
To thaw these frozen banana chocolate chunk muffins, just you can warm them in the oven and eat them.
Hope that the information we have provided on banana chocolate chunk muffins is useful for you. By looking at the above recipe, cook the recipe and enjoy it. Still, if you have any doubts or suggestions, you can comment to us in the comment section below. For other interesting articles like pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and many more, you can check out the canfoodgobad.com website.