Starbucks Pumpkin Muffins: This is the season of pumpkin and missing to eat Starbucks cream cheese muffins to eat for the season. What if we can do them easily at home? Just recreate the famous coffeehouse at home by cooking these copycat pumpkin cream cheese muffins. And it is not that difficult to make, just with a few ingredients you can make this recipe.
These cream cheese muffins are delicious and taste exactly like Starbucks pumpkin muffins and they are moist and buttery with mild crisp edges. It is a great snack and even you can have it for your breakfast too. Try this recipe if you haven’t tried this. You will love it. Look at the complete recipe below along with some other information like tips, storing, and many more.
- What are the Ingredients Needed To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins?
- How To Make Pumpkin Muffins Starbucks Recipe(Copycat)
- Tips To Follow While Making These Starbucks Pumpkin Muffins
- How To Store These Healthy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Do I have to use pumpkin seeds for these pumpkin muffins?
- Can I make these muffins without cream cheese filling?
- Can we make this recipe vegan?
These Starbucks pumpkin muffins are perfect for morning breakfast!! And all the ingredients we use in these pumpkin cream cheese muffins are staples as we always have them in our kitchen. So when you crave this Starbucks recipe make it easily at home within a few minutes. Just have a look into the ingredients that we need to make this recipe is given below.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Vanilla bean paste
- Unsalted Butter
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
Making these pumpkin muffins are very simple and easy to prepare. Check out the process below on how to make these Starbucks pumpkin muffins from scratch.
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and leave it.
- Now, take a bowl and mix the dry ingredients like granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice, and flour all together and combine them well.
- Then, take another bowl and mix all the wet ingredients like pumpkin puree, butter, vanilla extract, and egg, whisk all of them to combine well.
- Just make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour this wet mixture into that and stir it well with a large spoon.
- Again we need another bowl, to whisk the cream cheese, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and flour.
- Take the 12 or the muffin tins the many that you like and fill them with the prepared batter.
- Then, take that cream cheese that we have prepared and fill it in the piping bag, and cut the edge of it. Fill inside the muffins by leaving a dollop on the top.
- And then sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on the top if you like it, otherwise, it is not compulsory.
- Then, place the baking tray with muffin tins into the preheated oven and leave it for 17-20 minutes and then insert the toothpick into the muffins, if it comes out clean then they are ready.
- Once after completion, turn off the oven and leave it for 10 more minutes.
- They remove it from the oven and cool it completely at room temperature.
- That’s it, your lovely Starbucks pumpkin muffins are ready!!
More Muffin Recipes:
Just follow the below tips and tricks while making these muffins recipe as it will give you good results.
- If you dont have time to make pumpkin puree at home, you can use canned pumpkin puree but dont use pumpkin pie filling.
- You can swirl the cream cheese mixture, if you dont like keep it in the center.
- Do not over-mix the batter as it will become as the muffins will dry.
- If you are not having piping bags, you can just take a cookie scoop and place it in the muffin tin.
- Dont leave the muffins in the pan itself until they completely cool down, just transfer them to a cooling rack after removing from the oven.
- Always use muffin liners for this recipe.
Once after serving these to your family, still, if you have the leftovers or if you have baked them to store for morning breakfast, make sure that they are cooled completely, and then place them in an air-tight container. Then place it in the refrigerator so that it can store for upto 4 days.
We do not recommend storing them at room temperature because of their cream cheese filling and even we do not recommend freezing because of these cream cheese as they will change their texture during thawing.
Even if you have kept it in the refrigerator, take it out before 10 minutes of serving.
FAQs on Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Muffins
No, you do not need to use these pumpkin seeds, it is completely optional, if you want to taste like Starbucks copycat pumpkin muffins you can use them and they are just for decoration.
Yes, you can make these muffins just with the batter we showed by leaving cream cheese filling.
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by changing some ingredients like using oil instead of butter, skipping the eggs, and using vegan milk instead of dairy milk.
Make this recipe at home and comment to us in the comment section about how it turned out. Still, if you have suggestions or tips you can comment below. Share it with your friends who are in love with these Starbucks pumpkin muffins.