Tasty And Healthy Apple Strudel Muffins: Apple strudel muffins are the perfect snack choice for all. Whether it’s for breakfast, evening snacks, or anything in between, It could give you an amazing snacking experience if you relish the first bite of a warm apple strudel muffin. Have you ever tried apple strudel muffins? These muffins are packed with satisfying flavors. The cinnamon streusel on top of the airy and light texture of the muffins, you’re going to love these easy treats.
Here, let’s discuss some ideas about making tasty apple strudel muffins. Also, check the reasons for delicious muffins with apples and proper storage precautions in one place.
- Why One Will Love Apple Strudel Muffins
- Apple Strudel Muffins Give You A Delightful Eating Experience
- Ingredients Needed for Making Delicious Apple Strudel Muffins
- Detailed Process of Making Apple Strudel Muffins
- Some Tips and Tricks For Success
- Storage & Freezing of Apple Strudel Muffins
- FAQ’s on Tasty Apple Strudel Muffins
This muffin is such a classic dessert that is loved by all. Because of its wonderful appearance, it is made with thinly sliced apples, a flaky crust, a sweet filling, and so on. The cream cheese items in this recipe help to create a creamy and rich filling that is irresistible as well as soft, light, and moist apple strudel muffins which are one flavorsome recipe.
You will love every bite of the muffin because the apple flavor is filled with chopped apples in the muffin batter and apple juice is mixed into the glaze. To add some more flavor and warmth, cinnamon is also mixed into the batter and a brown sugar streusel topping rounds out the cozy fall flavors.
- These muffins are so delicious that can be eaten at any time of the day.
- Each muffin is topped with a crumbly streusel on top.
- The texture is fluffy and soft.
- There will be plenty of apples on the insides of the muffins.
- This muffin recipe is dairy free.
Apple strudel muffins are as wonderful as one would think. These cinnamon-scented delights are chock-full of baked apple goodness and even topped with a signature student crumble. These muffins will give you a delightful experience because they have a delicious layer of crumb on the tops. These things make the classic appearance of apple strudel muffins. And these muffins are the best choice, like lots of baked goods. Enjoy this delectable apple strudel muffins recipe and have a great snacking experience.
The following mentioned are the list of ingredients required to make the muffin recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
Collect all of them in the suggested quantities before starting the making process. Along with these also carry the most preferable toppings to the kitchen, They are along the lines:
- Brown sugar
- Cold butter
Apple Strudel Muffins are prepared with bits of apples, butter, sugar, and cinnamon. They’re, buttery, sweet, rich, and simply delectable all at once. With the chopped or sliced apples, you have to add milk and sour cream to the batter to ensure they are soft and moist. Featuring butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar, it’s sweet, buttery, and crumbly.
This amazing recipe will offer you an overview of the various flavors and textures that can be found in various dough varieties. It is possible to make something special out of the dough by selecting the right type of dough.
- First, heat the oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Take a medium bowl, and mix baking powder, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Take a large bowl, and beat together butter, eggs, and sugar until it becomes smooth.
- Mix in vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Blend apples, and then stir in the flour mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin pans that you have already prepared.
- For topping In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Then cut in butter until the mixture is like coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the tops of the mixture in a muffin pan.
- In the preheated oven, bake at last for 20 min or until wait for a toothpick to be inserted in the center of a muffin to come out clean.
- Allow sitting for 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Everyone knows that apples are filled with vitamins and nutrients as well as they provide health benefits in various forms. This Apple Strudel Muffin recipe is also filled with a lot of benefits!! So not only do you get to enjoy the taste of this muffin, but it also has a great health benefit for your health!!
Here listed are some of the important tips to follow while preparing apple strudel muffins.
- You have to measure the flour accurately. Otherwise, the muffins will be rubbery and dry. For the most accurate measurement, use the kitchen scale.
- If there is no scale, just measure the flour using the spoon-and-level method. You have to spoon the flour into a measuring cup and with the back of a knife level it off.. Do not pack it in.
- Endure that all the dairy ingredients, the sour cream, butter, milk, and eggs, are at room temperature. This is because they mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Never overmix the batter, especially once the dry and wet ingredients are already mixed. Overmixing will yield dense muffins. Stop combining as soon as the batter is smooth.
- Chop the apples nicely so that they’ll get more evenly distributed. Bigger sizes leave wet patches in the baked dough.
- Use a combination of 1 cup diced apple and 1/2 cup shredded apples for the best results.
- Use muffin liners. While you can technically make muffins without liners, they make for such an easy clean-up! The liners help to prevent the batter from sticking to the pan and make muffins easy to store.
- To make tender and fluffy muffins, it’s very essential not to overmix the batter. You have to mix the batter just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Let the muffins for cooling purposes in the pan for about 5 minutes but then transfer them to a wire rack. The bottom part of the muffins can become soggy from condensation if left to cool down in the pan.
Prepared apple muffins can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature. They’ll last for up to 3 days on the counter or up to a week in the fridge. But remember to keep them in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out.
You can also freeze your apple strudel muffins for up to 3 months! Let them cool completely then place them in a zip-top bag and pop them in the freezer. In the fridge let them thaw overnight and then bring to room temperature on the counter or zap them in the microwave.
Apple Strudel Muffins have a lot of health benefits. Because this apple strudel is excellent for Omega 3 ALA for your blood cholesterol levels and heart health. And this recipe is also lower in sugar and calories which have a great positive impact on our health.
Apple muffins are made with apples, flour, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, milk, butter, baking powder, salt, milk, and others.
Apple strudel will last for 3 days in the fridge.
Granny Smith apples are best for baking muffins.
Muffins are always a hit in everyone’s house because they are so versatile. Looking for quick and easy breakfast muffins? Afternoon snack? These Apple Strudel Muffins definitely fall into the favorite fall breakfast category in every house. These muffins are perfect for busy mornings when we need something on the go. But with the brown sugar topping and varnish, muffins are equally as good for dessert too!