Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo: Is there anything better than cheesy pasta with juicy chicken? No, right? Most of us like this recipe without any doubt as it is fully loaded with creamy and cheesy sauce with juicy chicken. And this recipe will be perfect when you need an easy meal at night. Making this chicken alfredo is not only easy but it also saves our time and money.
Most of us like the chicken alfredo recipe at olive gardens and we have come up with a copycat recipe of olive gardens chicken alfredo to make easily at home. Even if you have a dinner party and if you need to feed the crowd this is the perfect recipe. Check out the article, to know the complete recipe for olive garden chicken alfredo along with other information like tips, substitutions, and many others.
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Key Ingredients That We Need To Make Chicken Alfredo
- Step By Step Process to Make Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
- Tips and Tricks To Follow For Making Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
- How To Store Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- How To Reheat This Frozen Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Variations You Can Use For Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Nutrition Facts
- What kind of chicken does olive garden use to make chicken alfredo?
- Can we add broccoli to chicken alfredo?
- What can we serve along with the olive garden chicken alfredo?
- Can we use another meat other than chicken in the chicken Alfredo recipe?
- What can we do, if the sauce is too thick while cooking chicken alfredo?
When you go to olive gardens, the chicken alfredo recipe is the best on the entire menu. By eating it you may think that it is impossible to do at home. But we are here to make this recipe easy to make at home anytime you like. This recipe works well as it needs only simple ingredients to make chicken alfredo. And all the ingredients that we need are staples in our kitchen. Especially, it is a crowd-pleaser that can be made easily at weeknight dinners and other parties. Making the process of this recipe is also very easy.
As we already said, the ingredients that we use in this recipe are the staples in the kitchen. Now we look into those ingredients that we need to make the perfect olive garden chicken alfredo easily at home.
- All Purpose Flour
- Heavy Cream
- Chicken Tenderloins
- Romano Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly Shredded Romano and Parmesan Cheese
Here we are going to provide the step-by-step process of making copycat olive garden chicken alfredo easily at home. Follow them carefully and enjoy the olive garden restaurant-style chicken alfredo recipe at home.
- Firstly, boil the water in a large pot, once it comes to boil then add the fettuccine pasta noodles into that boiling water.
- Cook it according to the package directions and keep it aside.
- Now, take the large skillet, and add 2 tablespoons of butter to it on medium-high heat.
- Take chicken tenderloins and season it with salt, and pepper, as you need on both sides.
- Then, add that seasoned chicken to a skillet and cook it for 5-7 minutes at a temperature of 165 degrees F by flipping on both sides.
- Now, remove the skillet from the stove and keep it aside and cover it with a lid.
- It’s time to take a large skillet and take the remaining 6 tablespoons of butter on medium-high heat as you have done before.
- Add the minced garlic and fry them until 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Now, whisk the flour into that butter and garlic slowly without forming any clumps.
- Reduce the stove flame to low medium and stir in both the parmesan and romano cheeses until they are combined well.
- Lastly, add the salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Once the complete sauce is ready, then add the cooked pasta noodles into the sauce and stir it well.
- Now serve it to the plates and cut the chicken tenderloins into bite sizes pieces.
- Finally, you can add shredded parmesan and Romano cheese if you like it.
Have a look at these tips and tricks that we are providing below while making the olive gardens chicken alfredo recipe. By following these tips you can make your recipe perfectly well without failure.
- If you dont want to use heavy cream as it will be so heavy, you can use half and half.
- Use chicken breasts and dont slice them right away, just keep them aside for some time.
- Whenever you start the recipe, before that remove the butter and cream and put it on the counter top and bring them to room temperature.
- Cook the pasta until it is chewy.
- For the best texture of the sauce, use whole milk or milk that has fat in it.
- Before cooking your pasta in water, add salt to that boiling water for the best flavor.
- Not to overcook the pasta, after removing it from the stove, run the noodles under cold water.
If you would like to store the leftovers or like to store the freshly made chicken alfredo, firstly you need to cool it down at room temperature completely and you need to store the recipe in an air-tight container. If you like to store it for days, store it in the refrigerator, Or if you like to store it for months, place it in the freezer.
Storing at Refrigerator: To store it in the refrigerator, like we said place it in an air-tight container after cooling down and it will last for upto 4 days.
Storing in the Freezer: If you would like to store it in the freezer, place the recipe in an air-tight container or freezer bag, seal it tightly, and place it in the freezer by labeling it. It can store for upto 3 months. But you cannot enjoy the same taste after thawing. Thaw it by keeping it overnight in the fridge.
To reheat the frozen chicken alfredo, just once after thawing it, reheat it by placing the recipe onto a skillet and heating it on medium by adding a splash of milk to it. Stir it constantly over medium heat without sticking to the pan, after it is heated up remove it from the stove and serve it happily.
Below are some of the variations that can be used while you are making chicken alfredo if you like it.
- While cooking the chicken alfredo you can add mushrooms to it.
- You can add other meat like shrimp instead of chicken.
- You can use many other types of pasta rather than fettuccine pasta.
Here we are providing you with some nutritional facts that we have in the olive garden chicken alfredo recipe.
- Calories: 842kcal
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 52g
- Saturated Fat: 31g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 252mg
- Sodium: 429mg
- Potassium: 570mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g
- Vitamin A: 1785IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
- Calcium: 236mg
- Iron: 2mg
FAQs on Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Chicken Recipe
In the olive garden restaurant, they use breaded chicken breasts to make the chicken alfredo. In case you dont have it, you can use chicken tenderloins.
Yes, you can add broccoli to chicken alfredo as it is a great addition to the recipe.
Along with this olive garden chicken alfredo, we can serve salad and breadsticks. Even at restaurants, they serve it.
Yes, you can use shrimp and steak instead of chicken in the chicken Alfredo recipe.
While cooking the chicken alfredo, if the sauce is too thick then you can add heavy cream or milk to thin it.
As we have many copycat recipes in that one of them is this olive garden chicken alfredo recipe. Hope you liked it well and try it immediately at home and comment to us how it turned out. If you like it well share it on social media. For such interesting recipes as chicken florentine pasta, follow our official website. Bookmark our site for more latest updates on recipes.