Princess Chicken: Fed up with the common recipes in the dinner and wanted to try out something unique and restaurant-style food at home? There is a recipe called princess chicken famous as a takeout recipe. A princess chicken is an Asian-style dish that works great with steamed rice or salad.
Excited to know more about the stir-fry 5 spicy princess chicken dinner recipe? Jump into this ultimate guide and collect each and every point about the recipe before making it on your own at home. Check out what it is, What it includes, how to prepare, tips to store, what to serve with it, and many more.
- What is Princess Chicken Made Of?
- Tips on How To Store Princess Chicken Restaurant Style
- Is It Possible To Freeze Princess Chicken (Fresh or Leftovers)?
- What Goes Well With Princess Chicken?
- Additional Chicken Recipes That Should Be Prepared For Dinner
- FAQs On Takeout Asian-Style Princess Chicken Dish
Princess chicken is a takeout Asian-style dish that blows your mind with its flavors and is easy to make at home. This princess chicken is made of chicken, preferred veggies, and five-spice powder. An easy princess chicken recipe will make you comfortable to enjoy at dinner meals. All you need to do for cooking the best stir fry princess chicken over rice recipe is follow the ingredients and making procedure explained below.
The list of items along with the quantities to be used in princess chicken is given below. So, gather all the following ingredients before starting the preparation of the Princess 5-spicy chicken recipe:
- One pound boneless chicken
- Three tbsp soy sauce
- One tsp sesame oil
- Two and One-third tbsps cornstarch
- Ten hot red peppers
- One tsp salt
- One tbsp sake
- One tbsp sugar
- One cup oil
- One tsp Szechuan peppercorns
- Half cup chopped peanuts
- One tsp minced fresh ginger
- Four cups rice
The preparation of princess chicken from step 1 to the final step is here in a detailed manner. Let’s check the explanation for perfect making at home:
- The initial step is to clean the chicken breast or other parts by removing skin, bones, and tendons.
- Now, cut them into inch-sized pieces and keep them aside.
- Later on, take a medium-sized bowl for preparing the slurry to marinate the chicken.
- Add 2 tbsp of cornstarch and 1 tbsp of soy sauce into the bowl and mix well.
- Now, place the chicken pieces into the above-prepared slurry and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the rice and soak it too. Also, start the preparation for the next steps.
- Take a small bowl, blend the 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp sake, 1 tbsp sugar, salt, sesame oil, and the leftover 1/3 tsp of cornstarch. After a nice mix keep it aside.
- Simply take a wok or pan and preheat it on medium-high heat. Add oil of the required amount and heat it till it forms small bubbles.
- After that, add marinated chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until it changes to light brown in color.
- Keep the chicken aside and clean the pan. Again add 2 tbsp of oil and heat the oil. Now, add dry red peppers and Szechuan peppercorns for about 2-3 minutes. Make sure to avoid burning the spices.
- Add the chicken to the wok along with minced ginger. Cook for 1 minute or till it thickens.
- At last, serve it hot over the rice and happily enjoy your dinner.
The storage tips to maintain the freshness of princess chicken are as follows:
- If you want to serve delicious meals for your guests which are good yet taste and texture, you need to try this princess chicken for sure.
- It is mainly used for prepping delicious lunches & dinners. If you prepared a large batch of princess chicken and left with some then store it in the fridge or freezer.
- Keep the chicken and stir-fry sauce separately when you store it in the freezer. For more on the same, check the below section.
- In the refrigerator, the leftover princess chicken can last for 3-4 days when it is stored properly in airtight containers.
- Always store the rice and princess chicken separately to maintain their quality and texture.
Yes, you can freeze princess chicken but individually means prep the sauce and chicken earlier and freeze them separately for maintaining the freshness. Every household or working person loves recipes that can make ahead and serve hot at dinner time with less effort.
This princess chicken recipe is one of those so you should definitely try this quick chicken dinner dish and freeze the leftovers. When you wanted to be served the dish then take out the sauce and chicken from the freezer and rest it at room temperature for thawing.
If you don’t have time for thawing then place your chicken directly on the wok or skillet and heat it. Later add the sauce in the skillet over the chicken and stir-fry till it thickens and is good to serve. When storing and freezing this recipe always use the airthight containers for the long run. This dish can last fresh for up to 2-3 months in the freezer.
Wondering about how to serve and what will work out with the stir-fry 5 spicy princess chicken recipe? Not anymore, because our guide is here to save you in this issue too. Yes, we can help you out with this query too as the research about what goes well with princess chicken has been done by our team. So look at the below points:
- Initially, you all should know that this recipe can work great with numerous variety of dishes.
- The best combinations you should try are steamed rice with princess chicken, steamed veggies with princess chicken, and even collard greens, macaroni, cheese, or a salad that goes great alongside princess chicken.
- Now, let’s talk about those pairings one by one. Steamed vegetables along with basmati rice blend perfectly with the sweetness and spiciness of the chicken and counterparts the dish flavors and texture.
- One more combination is mashed potatoes or white rice which does wonders in the taste.
- So, make all these combinations and serve them along with princess chicken at the next dinner gathering.
A list of other dinner chicken recipes that can make you fall in love is as such:
- Chicken Fajitas
- Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
- Chicken Florentine Pasta
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Chicken a la King
- Mango Habanero Chicken Wings
Have A Look At Some Other Dinner Recipes:
Princess chicken is a package of sweet yet spicy flavors which impress a lot of people. Also, it adds magic when served with steamed rice. The underlying hint of smokiness from the grilling and bold spices coated over the veggies and chicken will taste like heaven at dinner time and make you sleep happily with subtle yet tasty food.
There are numerous chicken dishes that are delicious in India but finding the tastiest chicken recipe is very tough. Hence, we have decided to list out the five top delicious Indian chicken dishes that you should try once in your life. They are:
- Murgh Musallam
- Tangdi Kabab.
- Chicken 65.
- Muradabadi Biryani.
- Amritsari Murgh Makhani.
The Princess of Wales Chicken is a supreme dish served at the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer in 1981. It is also named like this suprême de volaille Princesse de Galles which was made of chicken breast stuffed with lamb mousse.
Now, you all know what is and how is princess chicken recipe made of. We hope the covered instructions and tips are enough to make you learn to cook this terrific takeout dish and prepare it at home easily for your next dinner meal.
In case, you found any of the information about the Asian princess chicken dish different and missed in our guide make sure to drop a comment in the below box and let us know about it. ASAP we will work on it and update the article with the latest data too. So keep in touch with our site for better recipe alerts and new food guides on breakfast, brunch, or dinner meals.