Easy Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes: Are you looking for a healthy breakfast then you can start your day with this parmesan potato for breakfast as it is packed full of packed, essential vitamins, and minerals. By eating this as your breakfast you will get more very active throughout the day. Make this today itself and it is very easy to make and needed fewer ingredients. Even you can make it for your brunch, lunch, or dinner too as a side dish.
Have a look at this article to know the complete recipe for easy parmesan breakfast potatoes very easily along with some other extra information like variations, tips and tricks, and many more!!!
- How To Cook The Easy Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes?
- Ingredients Needed For Easy Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes
- Prepartion Process of Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes
- Tips and Tricks to Follow While Cooking Parmesan Potatoes
- Variations That can Be Used For This Parmesan Potatoes
- Do you boil potatoes before rosting?
- What type of potatoes for best parmesan potatoes?
- What can we serve with parmesan potatoes?
If you are looking for a side dish for breakfast eggs or bacon then this easy parmesan breakfast potato are perfect. Crunchiness of parmesan if you pair up with potatoes that will be the perfect complement to any morning meal. Look into the recipe below that was given step by step process along with the ingredients. You can cook this in 10 – 15 minutes of time. Here is how to make parmesan potatoes.
Here is the list of ingredients we are providing that are needed for the easy parmesan breakfast potatoes.
- Baking potatoes that are diced – 3 large
- Red Bell Pepper that is diced – 1 medium
- Water – 1T
- Dried Parsley – 1/2 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese grated – 1/4 C.
- Sea salt and black pepper – Add according to taste
- Dried rosemary – 1/2 tablespoon
- Extra Virgin olive oil – 1 T.
- Medium diced Red onion – 1
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Smoked Paprika – 1/2 teaspoon.
Following is the step by step process to prepare the parmesan breakfast potatoes taht are provided below.
- First, you need to add potatoes and water to a large microwave dish and place it in the microwave for upto 4 minutes, or cook them until they become tender. But donot overcook them.
- In the other side, place a heat olive oil in the cast iron pan, and once the oil get heat then add red pepper, salt, onion, parsley, rosemary, garlic, paprika, black pepper and then stir it well, so that all the ingredients will mix well.
- Cook them in the pan until peppers and onion are fried, it may take 4-5 minutes.
- Now, take out the potatoes and drain the potatoes and wash them under cooling water. Transfer the potatoes into the pan that you are cooking with pepper and onions.
- Fry them until potatoes get to golden brown, and slightly crispy.
- If you want again season with salt and pepper as the potatoes dont have salt and pepper.
- Once if it is completed, remove them from the heat and sprinkle the freshly grated parmesan cheese on top of the warm potatoes.
- Cover the pan with lid and leave it for 5 minutes, then the cheese will melt.
Have a look at these tips and tricks to follow while cooking parmesan potatoes are given below. Follow them in your cooking process to get your recipe more beautiful and delicious potatoes every time.
- When you think of making this recipe, soak the poatatoes in water for 1 hour or if you have time you can soak overnight.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and seasonings are must and only add them before serving them.
- Sauce the potatoes with the extra virgin oil before placing them in the oven.
We are going to provide you with some simple variations taht you can easily upgrade this classic parmesan potatoes for breakfast.
- You can eplace the spices like rosemary, paprika, with oregano and basil.
- And instead of parmesan youcan use any other type of cheeses.
- And you can add some chili flakes on top of your potatoes.
- Even you can add the bell peppers and onion as additional.
FAQs on Crispy Breakfast Parmesan Potatoes
Yes, you need to boil potatoes before you roast them as we use baby potatoes which we do not slice them.
Small potatoes are best for best parmesan potatoes dish. Even you can use fingerling potatoes, small red potatoes, Yukon gold potatoes, new potatoes and many other.
You can serve this parmesan potatoes with italian inspired chicken, beef dishes, and even you can this parmesan potatoes with runny egg.
Hope that the information provided on easy parmesan breakfast potatoes is useful for you. Still if you have any doubts you can comment to us in the comment section below. For more interesting articles like joy of cooking banana bread and many more, you can checkout canfoodgobad.com website.