Rachael Ray Meatballs: Rachael Ray Meatballs is a great recipe that was done by rachael ray who is very well known for her cookery articles. Now, we are going to provide the copycat recipe of rachael ray meatballs that we can make easily at home. When you are craving something meaty, rich, and hearty then this recipe works best for you. And the meatballs are a great source of iron, vitamin, and protein.
To enjoy the juicy, tender, and incredibly delicious Rachael Ray Meatballs, check on this blogpost, completely to know the complete recipe of Rachael Ray Meatballs to make at home easily. Even some other information like tips and tricks, serving, storing, and many more are discussed. Start exploring it!!!
- What Are The Ingredients That You Need For Rachael Ray Meatballs
- Ingredients that are Needed for Meatballs
- Ingredients Needed for Sauce
- Step By Step Instructions To Prepare Rachael Ray Meatballs
- How To Store The Rachael Ray Meatballs
- What is the equipment that you need to make these rachael ray meatballs?
- What is the nutrition that you get from rachael ray meatballs?
- What is so special about meatballs?
- What is meatball meat called?
- What do you serve with meatballs?
You cannot beat meatballs and pasta with any other recipe as it is warm, tender and so juicy. Here we will look into the list of ingredients that we need to make these Rachael Ray Meatballs easily at home. Check out the below ingredients carefully.
The ingredients we need for making the meatballs are given below.
- Ground Beef
- Chopped Cloves
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Pecorino Romano Cheese
Look at the below ingredients that are needed to make the sauce for meatballs.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Freshly chopped Parsley
- Dried Red Pepper
- Minced Garlic Cloves
- Small Onion Chopped
- Tomatoes Puree
As we all know we are going to make the copycat recipe of rachael ray meatballs and here are the step-by-step instructions to follow for preparing rachael ray meatballs.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and then Start making the sauce and meatballs.
- For preparing the meatballs, just start by mixing up all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Knead everything with clean hands until it is soft, but it is not sopping wet.
- Now, make the balls the size you like with your hands.
- Once after making them place them on a nonstick baking sheet and bake them for 30 minutes.
- Then, remove them from the oven and reserve them until we make the sauce.
- To prepare the sauce firstly, take a large saucepan and heat the oil over medium heat.
- Then add the garlic, and onion to that hot oil and sprinkle some salt that helps us to bring the flavor from the garlic and onion.
- Cut the pepper and remove the seeds from it and add it to the pan.
- Cook all of them for 5 minutes until the onion is glassy. Then add the tomato puree and cook until it comes to boiling.
- Then add parsley, by reducing the over medium heat to low and mix it well for 5 minutes.
- That’s it, the sauce is ready. Just add teh reserved meatballs into the pan.
- Keep the stove on low heat and stir occasionally and cook them like that for 30 minutes.
- Finally, serve the meatballs with the spaghetti.
When it comes to storing the rachael ray meatballs, just if you want to store the fresh or leftover, wait until it cools down completely at room temperature and then store them in an air-tight container and place it in the refrigerator for 5 days.
If you want to store it for months you can place the same air-tight container and place it in the freezer for upto 3 months. If you want you can also freeze the recipe without cooking by placing the meatballs on a parchment-lined baking tray and freezing them until they are solid and then transferring them to a freezer-safe container and storing them for months.
When you like to thaw the frozen cooked or uncooked meatballs just take them out of the freezer and thaw them overnight and then reheat them in the morning. To reheat the rachael ray meatballs just place them on the stovetop or microwave.
FAQs on Rachael Ray Meatballs
To make these rachael ray meatballs the equipment that you need is a cookie sheet, skillet, saucepan, bowl, and oven.
The nutritional information that you have in this recipe is
- Calories: 39.1kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Fat: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Potassium: 11.1mg
- Sugar: 0.2g
These meatballs are an exceptionally accessible dish, and it is very simple and affordable.
They are made with a mix of ground beef and ground pork.
We can serve mashed potatoes, Caesar salad, roasted Brussels sprouts, boiled potatoes, green beans, rice, and spaghetti bolognese with meatballs.
Hope that the information, that we have shared on Rachael Ray Meatballs is useful for you. If you have any doubts, you can comment to us in the comment section below. If you like the recipe after trying it out you can comment on how it turned out and even post on social media. For more such interesting recipes like princess chicken, just look at our official website.