Mint Grapefruit Mimosa: Planning a holiday brunch or special occasion with friends and family and thinking about the beverages to serve. Then mint grapefruit mimosa is the perfect sweet-tart that you can happily serve with your brunch tastes perfect. Mint Grapefruit mimosa is the perfect refreshing drink and also it is simple to make as the grapefruit will give an extra flavor along with the common orange juice.
Take a look at this comprehensive guide, which will help you to know the complete recipe for mint grapefruit mimosa, along with other information like tips and tricks, how to store mint grapefruit mimosa, and many more. Read on !!!
- How To Make This Homemade Mint Grapefruit Mimosa
- Ingredients Needed To Make Mimosa
- Preparation Process of Making Mimosa
- Tips To Know While Making Grapefruit Mimosa
- How To Serve The Mint Grapefruit Mimosa
- What to Serve Along With Mint Grapefruit Mimosa
- What are the equipments that we use in making grapefruit mimosa?
- Is prosecco or champagne best for mimosas?
- How does grapefruit mint taste like?
- Why we need to drink mimosa?
We always search for brunch mocktails to serve to your friends. Making this mint grapefruit mimosas are the perfect non-alcoholic alternative like a cocktail or mocktail. Preparation of this mint grapefruit is very easy, it just takes minutes. Try this at your home and enjoy!!!
As you are very curious to know about the recipe, we don’t want you to wait anymore. Just check out the below ingredients that are needed for the recipe.
- Grapefruit without pits – 2large
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Prosecco or sparkling wine chilled – 1 bottle
- Honey – 1/2 cup
- Fresh Mint – 4 sprigs
- Fresh mint leaves which are torn and bruised – 1/4 cup
Just have a look into the below step by step process of making mimosa with the above ingredients that we have given. This mimosa is the perfect choice of beverage to serve for brunch on any special occassion.
- Firstly, you need to make a simple syrup by combining water and honey in a small saucepan by setting over medium heat.
- Now, add the mint leaves and stir to combine. And you need to stir it continuously by keeping the stove in the sim. Do it until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Once it is completed, keep it in simmer for another 5 more minutes. Now, remove it from the stove and strain the syrup by removing the mint leaves in it.
- Now, take the peeled grape fruit and blend it in the blender until it completely gets liquified, for approx 1 minute.
- Fill your flutes with 1/3 full of grapefruit puree and drizzle honey mint syrup a spoonful that we have made before. And then stir it and top it with prosecco before serving.
Here are some tips and tricks to follow while making grapefruit mimosa that helps you to give good results.
- When you are making this mimosa you should not use ice in this drink.
- Instead of that you can use chilled prosecco or any wine in it.
- And when you are making syrup you do not make it to thick.
As we have shown you the recipe, we need to know how to serve the mint grapefruit mimosa.
- When you serve this drink garnish this drink with some flowers like lavender, orchid, nasturtium, and others.
- Even you can use linden, clover, and balm flowers if you are not interested in the above flowers.
- And when you garnish the flowers make sure that they are free from pesticides.
- While serving you can use prosecco, cremant, or any other wine.
- Even you can garnish with rosemary, thyme, small chunks of grapefruit, raspberries, strawberries, and many other fruits that you like.
And along with the grapefruit mimosa you need to know what to serve that because the combinations are very important to enjoy more.
- Cheese and bacon quinche
- Fresh fruit with yogurt.
- Mini Bagels
FAQs on Mint Grapefruit Mimosa
For making this grapefruit mimosa the below equipment is needed.
- Measuring Cups
- Small Saucepan
- Champagne Glasses
Both prosecco and champagne are best in mimosa. The fancy version always uses champagne. And prosecco is the cheaper version to mix in mimosa.
Grapefruit mint tastes like a citrus aroma and flavor with minty undertones.
Drinking mimosa is very useful as it is one of the lowest-calorie drinks out there.
Hope that the recipe we have shared for mint grapefruit mimosa is useful for you. You can also share this recipe with your family and friends if you like the recipe. Still, if you have any doubts, you can comment to us in the comment section. For other interesting articles like healthy waffle recipes, egg white breakfast recipes, and many more, checkout canfoodgobad.com website.