Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins: When it comes to school breakfast for kids, it should be healthy and tasty then they will like to eat more. And also children don’t like to eat vegetables, in that zucchini is one of them. So, check out this Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe that will be tasty and healthy. Even if you have more zucchini at home, you can try this as storing will be easy for you.
If you check out this article, you will see the zucchini chocolate chip muffins recipe, along with some other information like tips and tricks, how to store, and many more are explained. Learn More!!
- How To Make Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins?
- Ingredients That You Need For Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preparation Process For Making Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Simple Tips To Follow While Making Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- How To Store Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins At Home?
- How to reheat the frozen zucchini chocolate chip muffins?
- How to Freeze Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins?
- How much time it will take to bake zucchini chocolate chip muffins?
Here you are going to look at the complete recipe for zucchini chocolate chip muffins. The mix of zucchini and chocolate chips gives a flavorful treat to your mouth and they will be moister. Learn the recipe below with the step-by-step process.
Below are the ingredients that can be used for the zucchini chocolate chip muffins.
- Vegetable Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Large Eggs
- All Purpose flour
- Chocolate chips
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Cocoa Powder – Unsweetened
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
Check out the preparation and making process of zucchini chocolate chip muffins step by step very easily.
- If you are doing the muffins on the same day or at the same time after mixing the batter, just preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. And then line up the muffin tin with muffin liners and using liners is completely optional.
- Take a large bowl and add canola oil, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract along with shredded zucchini. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- After that, take another bowl and now mix the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Now, combine these dry and wet ingredients mix all together.
- And it’s time to add the chocolate chips as much as you like.
- Divide the batter into muffin tins equally.
- You should only fill 3/4 of the muffin tin.
- Then, place them in the oven and bake until they cook.
Once after completion, take the toothpick and just place it in the middle of the muffin, if it comes out clean then the muffins are cooked well.
If you are following our recipe that was mentioned above, follow these tips along with the recipe that gives you the best results.
- Always use the ingredients that are at room temperature. So that muffins will rise evenly.
- Always measure the ingredients correctly, if you do not measure properly muffins may not be good.
- Grate the zucchini freshly at home and use it in the recipe.
- Avoid grated or shredded zucchini which they sell in stores.
- If the zucchini is juicy remove the excess liquid using a paper towel.
- Use muffin liners to avoid becoming brown at the edges.
- Always use high-quality chocolate chips for the best flavor.
If you want to store the zucchini chocolate chip muffins at home there are many ways, and you can store them at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer. Below are the steps to store.
- Firstly, to store muffins you need to wait until they become cool and let them cool at room temperature.
- Then place them in an air-tight container and close the lid tightly.
- After that, you can place it at room temperature, if you complete them in 3 -4 days.
- If you want to extend the shelf life, place them in the refrigerator.
- If you want to store it for months, place it in the freezer.
FAQs on Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins Gluten Free
Once after removing from the freezer, you can reheat them in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds or until it gets warm.
To freeze zucchini chocolate chip muffins, just wait until the muffins cool completely, place them in an air-tight container or freezer bag and then seal them tightly and freeze it in the freezer by labeling the name and date.
It just takes 10-15 minutes to bake zucchini chocolate chip muffins.
We hope that the zucchini chocolate chip muffins recipe came out well for you. If you like them you can share them with your friends as well. Still, if you have any doubts, you can comment to us in the comment section below. For more such interesting recipe articles like Egg white breakfast recipes, check out our canfoodgobad.com website.