Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe: Are you a waffle lover like me then you must heard of Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe. If not, then you can grab the Aunt Jemima Waffle complete recipe information from this guide. In this article, we have curated every single detail about the perfect weekend morning breakfast recipe named Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe.
It is piping hot, crispy, and fluffy after cooking so leave stressing yourself by making waffles from scratch and follow the instructions mentioned here. Aunt Jemima is a well-famous brand of pre-made pancake and waffle mix that solve all parent’s issues on busy mornings. So try out this homemade Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe and feel full & happy all day.
- All About Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe – Ingredients & Directions
- List of Best Serving Toppings for Aunt Jemima Waffles
- How To Store Leftover Aunt Jemima Waffles In Refrigerator?
- Can I Freeze The Waffles? – How To Freeze & Reheat Waffles?
- FAQs On Aunt Jemima Waffle Recipe Complete Details
All excited people who are waiting to learn and prepare the mouthful waffles with aunt jemima waffle mix can now look at the below modules for the required things and other important instructions. So, let’s jump into the guide and sincerely make aunt jemima waffle recipe to enjoy everyday breakfast.
Here is the list:
- 1 cup of Aunt Jemima Waffle Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 3/4 cup of milk
Let’s start with the process of waffle making by following the below steps:
- Firstly, you need waffle iron equipment to prepare this. If you have then grease the iron and preheat it.
- Now, take a bowl and add a dry waffle mix of aunt jemima.
- Into the dry waffle mix, add all the mentioned wet ingredients like milk, egg, and oil one after the other.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk and blend well till the batter looks smooth and lump-free.
- Let the mixture set for 4-5 minutes before baking the waffle.
- After the resting time, beat the batter well and pour the required amount of batter on the preheated waffle iron.
- Close the iron lid and let the batter cook till it stops steaming.
- To take out the waffle, first, lift the lid and check whether it cooks well or not.
- If it cooks perfectly then take out the waffle and pour the batter again until you finish cooking all the aunt jemima waffle batter.
- Finally, add maple syrup or butter or bananas, or any other toppings of your choice, and enjoy the delicious waffle.
Do Check Other Posts:
To make your classic waffles even more tasty and terrific, you can add numerous of toppings and make your breakfast delicious. A few of the best toppings to serve with Aunt Jemima’s Waffles Recipe are listed:
- Butter & Maple Syrup
- Fresh fruits
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips and sauce
- Almond butter or peanut butter
- Caramel sauce
- Waffle sundae with ice cream of your choice & toppings
- Fruit sauces (strawberry or blueberry)
- Bacon or Chicken with savory waffles
You can always experiment with the ingredients and flavors when it comes to waffles. At last, you can prepare sweet and savory waffles with plenty of other toppings.
The recipe of aunt jemima waffle mix explained here serve 8 regular-sized waffles. If your guests couldn’t make time to reach your party then you’ll end up with leftovers.
If you are in that situation, then pack the leftover waffles properly using plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Store these wrapped waffles in sealable bags or containers and keep them in the fridge for 5-7 days. If you want them to store for a longer time then check the below modules.
When it comes to leftover waffle batter, properly transfer the unused batter into a lidded container and store it in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days. Whenever you use the batter, give it a gentle whisk and make waffles.
Yes, of course, you can freeze the leftover batch of waffles for a long time. Now, you can have waffles whenever you require with the same quality and taste without preparing them from scratch. Now, you should know how to freeze them properly to last longer. So, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, cool down the waffles at room temperature before proceeding to freeze them.
- If yes, then start by placing the waffles on a baking sheet evenly and keep the sheet in the freezer for one hour to get frozen.
- Now, take out the sheet and toss the solid waffles into a freezer-safe bag or airtight container.
- Before sealing the bag or container, always remember to remove the excess air from it and then seal it properly and tightly. This helps you prevent the waffles from freezer burning.
- Finally, mark the date and other needed information on it and toss the sealed bag of waffles into the freezer for about 3-4 months.
When you crave waffles then take out the required pieces of waffles and reheat them. The process to reheat waffles is as follows:
- Simply use the toaster and reheat them until it reaches crisp and hot.
- Also, you can reheat them using a microwave and oven as they work great than a toaster.
- In the microwave, toss the waffles and warm them for about 20-40 seconds or until they come to the required temperature and texture.
Yes, Aunt Jemima has a waffle mix named Aunt Jemima Original Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix with a number of flavors & variations.
In Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Mix, you will find dry ingredients like Enriched Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Reduced Iron, Folic Acid), Sugar, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Calcium Carbonate.
Recently in the month of June 2021, the present owner of the aunt jemima brand renamed the products to Pearl Milling Company. Now, you will find the Aunt Jemima mix in the Pearl Milling brand name on the packages with the Aunt Jemima tagline. Everything is the same as Aunt Jemima.
As per the report of many tasters, Aunt Jemima got famous for its buttery taste that recalls everyones’ childhood.
Are you now excited to make the aunt jemima waffle recipe on your own? If yes, follow the recipe instructions provided here and prepare the delicious & buttery-flavored Aunt Jemima Waffle Mix Recipe easily and smoothly. Still, required any sort of details regarding the same or other recipe directions then take a look at our main website Canfoodgobad.com and find the recipe ideas every now and then.